When making a purchase from the e-shop Pharmac MS online pharmacy, you do not have to register yourself as a loyal customer. You can start adding products in your shopping cart at once by using the drop down menu on the left or by inserting a keyword in the search box “Search for the product”.
By registering as a loyal customer you will receive offers (promotion products) specially meant for loyal customers. If you are a loyal customer, before adding products in the shopping cart always insert your user name and password in the relevant box at the top of the screen.
The prices of the products include VAT.
Images of the products are for illustrative purposes only. Product packaging is subject to modifications and the description of the products will be adapted as soon as we have received relevant information.
Placing an order
- You can choose the products by using the drop down menu on the left (from the catalogue) or by inserting the name of the product or keyword in the box “Search for the product” above the catalogue.
- The displayed products can be sorted by “Name” A-Z, Z-A or “Price”.
- To add the chosen product in the shopping cart click “Add to the cart”.
- By clicking on the box “Read more” you can read more information about the product.
- In the case that you want to change the quantity of the product, click “Read more”, “Choose quantity” and insert the required quantity in the box following it. Next click “Add to the cart”.
The quantity can also be changed in the shopping cart (see below).
- Once you have chosen all the products you wish, go to the shopping cart. To view the contents of the shopping cart, click on the shopping cart total amount on the upper right side.
- To change the quantity of a product click on “-” (to reduce) or “+” (to increase) in front of the box.
- Next choose the delivery method, for SmartPOST also the parcel terminal, and for "Parcel to the post office" the post office.
In the case that you prefer to pick up the parcel personally at our warehouse, no delivery cost will be charged and you can receive your parcel as soon as half an hour after order confirmation on working days from 9.00 to 17.00. Our warehouse is closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- Thereafter fill in the data regarding the receiver of the goods. In the case that you are a registered loyal customer, your data will be displayed automatically.
When choosing the delivery method SmartPOST, it is important to provide us with your mobile phone number to which SmartPost will send you the door code you need to open the door of the parcel terminal locker.
Omniva (Eesti Post) and SmartKuller also need your phone number and e-mail address to notify you about the arrival of your parcel.
- Next choose the payment method. Payment can be made either via bank transfer based on the prepayment invoice – “By invoice” or via a bank link (SEB, Swedbank).
- Once you have chosen the payment method tick the box “I agree with the terms” (if you agree) and thereafter the box “Submit order”.
When you pay via a bank link, you will be automatically directed to the page of your bank and after the payment has been made, your order will be saved in our warehouse program and we will start preparing it.
When you choose “By invoice” as a payment method, your order will be saved in our warehouse program after you have clicked “I agree with the terms” and “Submit order”. A preliminary invoice will be sent to your e-mail address and we will start preparing your order after you have sent the payment order copy to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or we have received the payment on our bank account. Unpaid orders are stored in our data base for 5 calendar days and thereafter the order is cancelled.
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel the contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us: OÜ Pharmac MS, Riia mnt 17, 80019 Pärnu, phone: 44 71 672, fax: 44 71 681, email@example.com of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercising of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse you for all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of this contract to us.
The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
The returned goods must be unused and in their original package.
In the case that the returned goods were sent by us by mistake, the return costs are borne by us.
Specific terms apply to orders containing liquid substances in glass bottles. As glass bottles are classified as fragile goods, parcels containing them have to be marked with a label “Caution” when shipping by post.
When you choose delivery by Omniva courier, the delivery cost is EUR 3.60 (including VAT).
When you choose the delivery method “Parcel to the post office”, the delivery cost is EUR 1.92 (including VAT).
We also ship abroad. In this case it is only possible to pay by invoice, which will be sent to your e-mail, and you will also be invoiced for the delivery based on the weight of the parcel according to the current price list of Omniva.
Discounts of a promotion coupon do not apply to products with a loyal customer discount.
Prepayment is not returned in the case if you fail to pick up your parcel from the post office or parcel terminal and the parcel is returned to us.
In the case that you are not sure about the symptoms of your health problem, we recommend consulting your physician.